Sometimes you just need a little something to lift you up and make you feel better. These beats are your remedy. Full of uplifting beats, vocals, and melodies.
Find out about all my podcasts at http://clubkerry.podbean.com. Also, follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/kerrypoynter where I'll be sharing my fave tunes of the moment and how to find them, DJ/producers, links to sources online, clubs or places in New York City, and the latest news about Club Kerry NYC. Also, join the fan page on Facebook or text "fan clubkerrynyc" to 32665 (FBOOK) from your mobile phones, and you will be added instantly.
Track List (56:40)
Club Kerry NYC: Vocal Dance & Electronic: Inspiring the NYC & American dance music scene every 130 beats per minute. Join the effort!
This one is a bit more chill than the usual. There is a lyrical theme about forlorn love all to an electronic beat, thus electronic love. As usual there are some favorites such as Deadmau5, Moonbeam, Shapeshifters, as well as a remake in the form of Nothing Compares to You. Don’t miss the outstanding Madonna track Frozen 09’ by Juicybar.
Track List (62:05):
1. You & I (Deadmau5 Remix) – Medina: Deadmau5 popularized the sound, in my opinion, in the next three songs. “There is no one to break me or bring me down. We are at the end of our stupid lies…”
2. Nothing Compares to You (Last Minute Remix) - Consoul Training Feat Joan Kolova: Originally written by Prince and recorded by Sinead. “Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling.”
3. Electronic Love (Club Mix) – Christian Weber: I remember an 80’s tune that sounded something similar to the chorus in here.
4. We Are The People (The Shapeshifters Vocal Remix) - Empire Of The Sun: The Shapeshifters breathe new life into one of my fave tunes from earlier this year. Find ‘We Are the People’ on my previous set titled ‘A Redefinition of Dance’. “Are you gonna leave me now?”
5. It Only Hurts (Club Mix) - Julie Thompson: Julie has been the voice of so many club songs over the years. She finally has her own full length album coming out that is produced by Andy Duguid. This is the first release. “It’s not the first time. It won’t be the last time. I’ll find you.”
6. Frozen 09’ – Madonna & Juicybar: I have a certain prejudice toward underground Madonna remixes. They always sound awful due to the low quality. However, Juicybar, (dj/producer Wiretap & musician/producer Bluejacker) have really done an outstanding job here. Their chill electronic sound works quite well. They hail from Dublin. Make sure to check out their other tunes at www.reverbnation.com/juiceybar. Thanks for sharing the tune guys! Somehow, I think M would approve. “You're frozen. When your heart's not open.”
7. Falling (Original Mix) – Andy Duguid feat. Julie Thompson: I’m anticipating the new album. So here is an old favorite from Julie and Andy. “Catch me when I’m falling through.”
8. Counting The Days (Moonbeam Remix) - Lavkastor feat. Nicole Tyler: Moonbeam, Pavel and Vitaly Khvaleev from Russia, have consistently been one of my favorite trance remixers. I couldn’t help but to mix this new track with the now classic tune To Forever. Genious.
9. To Forever (Moonbeam Mix) – Rachael Starr: “Babe, I just hope that you know. To never let me go.”
10. Mistake (Lifelike Remix) – Moby: It’s all about the Lifelike mix. “Don’t leave me again!”
11. The Sound Of Missing You (Extended Mix) – Ameerah A fun pop house vocal to close us out. “And I can’t escape it…”