Big beats to shape shift you into the EDM being you are. Oh it's so good! "You might be drifting..." (track #12). "There’s a glow of a distant light calling you to come outside..." (track #1 & 13). The Blue Werewolf" has been in the making for about 3 months now. It possesses major highs and emotional lows. Musically, it's one of my faves. Make sure to find time in your day to enjoy this one. Just damn good.
Track List (62:05):
- Turn Up The Radio (R3hab Surrender Remix) - Madonna ***DJ Favorite!*** - Hella!
- Spectrum (Calvin Harris Mix) - Florence and the Machine - Wow!
- I Don't Care (Original Mix) - Jean Elan vs. William Naraine
- Calvin Harris feat. example - We'll Be Coming Back
- Live Your Life (Jakob Liedholm & DjCarnage Remix) - Yuna
- Waiting for the Feeling (Trouser Enthusiasts Remix) - Bright Light Bright Light ***DJ Favorite***
- Wild Blue (Original Mix) - Starchaser feat. Tereza Janouskova
- Blue Jeans (Kris Menace Remix) - Lana Del Rey
- Follow You (Original Club Mix) - Stan Kolev, Matt Darey, feat. Aelyn
- Always A Fool (Extended Mix) - Kyau & Albert ***Classic Old School Tune*** - I still love the hell out of this tune.
- Hungry Like The Wolf (The New York Werewolf Mix) - Steve Aoki vs Duran Duran - A match made in heaven.
- Drifting (Fear of Tigers Remix) - Plumb - "Just when you lost the will to live... you see the sun."
- Turn Up The Radio [Reprise] (Offer Nissim Remix) - Madonna - The Queen.